It is very important that you read the PP carefully because you consent to the terms and conditions described here each time you visit the websites belonging to the Data Controller. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not visit our sites and do not use our content and /or services.
We confirm that the data of the persons visiting the Data Controller’s websites will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the valid legislation of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling institutions. All reasonable technical and administrative measures will be used to protect the data we collect about our visitors from loss, unauthorized use and/or alterations. The Data Controller’s staff have committed in writing not to disclose and distribute information received at the workplace, including information on site visitors.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
Purposes of processing personal data, the types of information we collect, storage period and basis for processing personal data:
|Purpose of Processing Personal Data||Type of Information||Storage Period (at the end of this term, the data will be permanently erased)||Basis for Processing Personal Data|
|Direct Marketing (sending newsletters)||Name, surname, telephone number, E-mail, company details||A year after the last active action||The data subject has given his/her consent|
|Customer inquiry management*||Name, surname, E-mail or telephone number||30 days after receiving the data||Consent, legitimate interest|
*We may use the information for another purpose, but only with your consent.
We hereby inform you that you have the right to withhold consent or at any time revoke consent to the processing of your data for the above purposes, which are marked with an asterisk.
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law and in order to meet a legal obligation (for example, responding to a search warrant, subpoena or court order);
- to confirm the legitimacy of our actions;
- to protect the Data Controller;
- in other cases with your consent or on your legitimate request.
We may transmit personal information in the following cases:
- with your consent, we may transmit your personal data to another recipient to whom you have given consent to process your personal data, for the purpose specified in the consent.
Hanna use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
What do we do to protect your information?
We have implemented appropriate physical, organizational and technical tools to protect the information we collect for the content/service provision. However, keep in mind that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no site, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
The data subject, whose data is processed by the Data Controller, has the following rights:
- to know (be informed) about the collection and use of their personal data (the right to be informed);
- to get acquainted with their personal data and how they are processed (the right of access);
- to request to rectify or, depending on the personal data processing purpose, to supplement incomplete personal data (the right to rectification)
- to demand to erase their data or to stop the processing activities of their data (except for storing) (the right to erasure and the right to be forgotten);
- to instruct the Data Controller to restrict the processing of their personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (the right to restrict processing);
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object to the processing of their personal data or to withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time in order to process the personal data for one or more specific purposes, without affecting the legality of the consent-based data processing prior to the revocation of consent.
The Data Controller may refuse to create conditions for data subjects to enforce the above rights when, in the cases provided for by law, it is necessary to prevent crimes and professional or ethical violations, their investigation and detection, and to protect the rights and freedoms of the data subject or others
If you notice any discrepancies to the PP, security gaps on our websites or have any questions, please contact us in one of the following ways:
UAB “Ateities IT”
J. Balčikonio g. 3, Technopolis Beta, LT-08247 Vilnius
E-mail: info @ futureit.lt
Be informed that you may submit a complaint to the Sate Data Protection Inspectorate in regard to rights violations when processing personal data.
This PP will be reviewed at least once every two years. Upon updating the PP, we will notify you of any changes that we deem fundamental by posting a notice on a particular website. If you sign in or continue to use our content and/or services after we have published such notice, we will assume that you agree to the new requirements set out in the update. The latest version of PP is always available at https://hannacrm.lt